Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Epic Intercession: Now with 50% more novenas!

St. Jude Novena



Earlier this month I raved about the blog Pray More Novenas and how its email reminders got me through all nine days with St. Therese. Starting today, I am back on the novena bandwagon, joining over 5,000 Catholics to pray the St. Jude Novena, leading up to St. Jude's feast day on October 28.

 Do you have any ‘impossible causes’ to pray for? St. Jude is the patron saint of the impossible, and his intercession has helped people through tough times for centuries. On a personal level, I have some good friends who are particularly grateful to St. Jude, so I feel like he would be a good saint to get acquainted with. You can sign up for handy email reminders to get the the novena prayers here: St. Jude Novena

No comments:

Post a Comment