Friday, March 12, 2010

Interview Weekend!

I'm in the middle of admissions "interview weekend" for my grad program, which is a surreal combination of sorority rush, The Apprentice, and nerdapalooza. It's fun too, though, since we students get all the excitement of hosting and none of the dirty work of making tough decisions. If any candidates have stalked me and found this blog, we're glad you're here - don't be afraid to ask us anything at all.

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since I was one of the candidates nervously awaiting my turn before the panel. Talking to the candidates, I was amazed at how much dec arts geekiness came out of my mouth, something I would have never thought possible. Looks like I have drunk the kool aid - that was poured from a three-part mold aquamarine blown glass decanter into a Japanese Imari pattern porcelain teacup. Or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment