Monday, November 5, 2012

What I Wore Sunday

Once again I am linking up with the lovely ladies at Fine Linen and Purple to share my Sunday church outfit. Thanks for hosting, Emily and Kendra! 



This week I am making faces at myself in the mirror while wearing:
Worthington sweater and skirt from J.C. Penney
gold Naturalizer flats
Coldwater Creek hoop earrings

The pashmina was a bridesmaid gift from my friend Stella four years ago. It kicked off a scarf-wearing addiction that grad school only made worse. In the art history world, a scarf is a necessary badge that signals "I like colorful things. I Get It." It is also a defense against frigid library stacks.

Tonight I unpacked some winter clothes and realized that, holy cow, maybe I should lay off the pashminas for this year's Christmas list. My handy-dandy Ikea scarf hanger is almost full. But if you offered me an infinity scarf in a color I don't have....

3 comments:

  1. I suddenly feel a strong need to dig through my closet to make sure that I have at least one scarf! I used to wear them almost daily, but have not for over a year, which is a pity.

    Also, I love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so true about Art History grad students! I've known lots, and without fail they're big scarf collectors (and always really snappy dressers, too!). I wasn't one, but I could fill up that Ikea rack with no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it. I am adding some scarves to my 'drobe!

    ReplyDelete